Friendly karate school
The Friendly Karate School program follows the My Skills method. The program is intended for children from 5 to 10 years of age who are involved in karate recreation. It contains a planned development of movement and social skills. Due to the ecological problems facing our planet, we have added ecologically oriented activities to the basic activities. Motivation and guidance of children in the exercises are provided on the basis of various activities and events that encourage children to participate in the game and help them to accept and understand the meaning of different activities. The program is supported by an online platform My Skills, which contains educational programs, testing, results and enables effective communication between participants, coaches and teachers.
The program contains:
- regular testing of movement skills, with emphasis on self-progress and development,
- planned development of social skills,
- environmental activities,
- exams for karate content bands,
- friendly dragon collaboration.
The program is supported by:
- the online- skills platform,
- a friendly Karate School,
- albums and cards with dragon skills,
- stories about dragons.
You can read more about the program in the Friendly Karate School Handbook and the album How to Become a Dragon Warrior, which can be downloaded to your device or viewed in this following page.